Because… Something is cooking!!!
Be a sous chef in Santorini!
Discover the recipe of happiness.
Live a private authentic cooking class & lunch experience
Prepare yourselves for the Santorini culinary experience that includes all the essential “flavors” of our beautiful island. Our excursion begins with a bus ride towards the majestic North side of Santorini. Lose yourselves around Oia and its different layers of the volcanic lava, produced in different phases of the volcano’s activity. Walk its’ cobble stone streets and discover some of the island’s most beautiful old mansions and of course, the iconic Cycladic architecture perched along the Caldera.
Our next stop is Akrotiri and a lovely traditional taverna where you will be greeted with a chilled glass of wine or ouzo from Litsa, the taverna’s owner and our charismatic chef.
And now it’s time to put on our chef’s hats and start cooking. Discover the fresh, seasonal ingredients that excite locals and learn secret cooking techniques.
The local specialties and the popular Greek dishes will engage your appetite for sure. After this introduction, it is time to enjoy the chef’s creations. Take your time and taste all the rich flavors of Santorini. Don’t hesitate to ask for your favourite recipes in order to recreate them at home. When lunch is finished, you will board your coach and be driven to the town of Fira where you will have the chance to explore the town and reminisce about the extraordinary experience.
- Guiding Services / map of Santorini
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
- Materials, supplies and tools for cooking
- Welcome mezedes, appetizers (Fava, Cretan Dakos, Tomato fritters, Tzatziki, white Eggplant, Zucchini)
- Main Dish: Beef in lemon sauce, Stuffed Tomato
- Drinks: Local wine, soft drinks and water
- Complete meal after the cooking class lesson
- Complimentary dessert and Vinsanto (dessert wine)
- Recipe flyer
- Visit Oia. Walk around with the Tour Guide. Free time
- Photo Stop in Firostefani village, famous for the white church with the blue dome, the most picturesque church in Greece.
- Cooking class in a traditional family restaurant in Akrotiri village
- Personal Expenses